lms 4.1 prime psirt/eox no data available in the report

juliocarossella
Level 1
Level 1

Hi:

I´m running LMS 4.1 Prime for Windows.

I tried an immediate report with PSIRT/EOX Report option: Cisco.com

The job succeeded, but without any data in the report

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 align=right mcestyle="width: 100%;">

No data available in the report. The problem could be any one of the following:

<TD style="COLOR: #686868" bgColor=#ffffff height=24 vAlign=top align=left mcestyle="color: #686868;">1. No PSIRT data available in the LMS database for the selected device(s).
2. PSIRT/EOX system job might not have run, or might have failed.
3. You might have entered the wrong cisco.com credentials.

Then I tried logging to Cisco.com (with the same user/password as configured in LMS) and download the <SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Times-Roman; FONT-SIZE: 10pt" mcestyle="font-family: Times-Roman; font-size: 10pt;"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Times-Roman; FONT-SIZE: 10pt" mcestyle="font-family: Times-Roman; font-size: 10pt;">PSIRT_EOX_OFFLINE.zip file.

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Times-Roman; FONT-SIZE: 10pt" mcestyle="font-family: Times-Roman; font-size: 10pt;"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Times-Roman; FONT-SIZE: 10pt" mcestyle="font-family: Times-Roman; font-size: 10pt;">I unzipped it and put it in the folder C:/PROGRA~1/CSCOpx/files/rme/jobs/inventory/reports/EOX_PSIRT/local_xml (please read \ instead of /, because it is wrong in the LMS display).

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Times-Roman; FONT-SIZE: 10pt" mcestyle="font-family: Times-Roman; font-size: 10pt;"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Times-Roman; FONT-SIZE: 10pt" mcestyle="font-family: Times-Roman; font-size: 10pt;">I set SIRT/EOX Report option: local

And again, the job succeeded, but without any data in the report (same message as before)

What do you think is happening? How could I debug the process?

Thanks a lot

Julio

PD: I`m selecting old devices to be sure that they already had an EOL/EOS.

1 Reply 1

juliocarossella
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry, the copy/paste didn´t work as expected, here it is again:

Hi:

I´m running LMS 4.1 Prime for Windows.

I tried an immediate report with PSIRT/EOX Report option: Cisco.com

The job succeeded, but without any data in the report

No data available in the report. The problem could be any one of the following:

1. No PSIRT data available in the LMS database for the selected device(s).

2. PSIRT/EOX system job might not have run, or might have failed.

3. You might have entered the wrong cisco.com credentials.

Then I tried logging to Cisco.com (with the same user/password as configured in LMS) and download the PSIRT_EOX_OFFLINE.zip file.

I unzipped it and put it in the folder C:/PROGRA~1/CSCOpx/files/rme/jobs/inventory/reports/EOX_PSIRT/local_xml (please read \ instead of /, because it is wrong in the LMS display).

I set SIRT/EOX Report option: local

And again, the job succeeded, but without any data in the report (same message as before)

What do you think is happening? How could I debug the process?

Thanks a lot

Julio

PD: I`m selecting old devices to be sure that they already had an EOL/EOS.