Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 4.2.2 on VMserver

Support,

Quick question:

Installed LMS 4.2.2 on a VMserver with no problems.

Customer now tells me that over the weekend, he decided to

"changed the server settings to give the server more processing power and after  rebooting i can log in but admin does not have rights to the web site."

Did he just shoot himself in the foot that we will need to reinstall or is there something that can be done to "fix" his problem?

Wanted to check here first as getting remote access is via a webex session and that is not easy.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

As this is unsupported platform so really not sure the reason but you can try this:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3738898#3738898

Although it is for 3.x but the error looks same. Hope this works for you

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Vinod Arya
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Sorry but the problem is not too clear. Do we have any screeshot to show it in details what are you facing when you log in to LMS?

-Thanks Vinod **Rating Encourages contributors, and its really free. **

I think I have seen this error meantioned before:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /cwhp/LiaisonServlet on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an  ErrorDocument to handle the request

The customer is running this on a Citrix ZenServer (I know it is not really supported platform)

As this is unsupported platform so really not sure the reason but you can try this:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3738898#3738898

Although it is for 3.x but the error looks same. Hope this works for you

Team,

Found that the issue is a known situation when you change RAM and other configurations to the server this changes the security certificate calculations.

There is a known procedure to fix this.

Ran it and that seemded to fix the problem

Hi, just in case, what is that "known procedure" ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: