I can query the ANI database:-

ANI DB User = cwsiSA

p/w = <snip>

d/b name = ani

Query   > select * from wbuport

and get the row count thus:-

SQL Statement:

select * from wbuport

Query Result   (Columns: 11   Rows: 193351)

But I need to ascertain the maximum number of rows (ports) - is there a document stating this piece of information?

3 Replies 3

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

As per my understanding , as such there is no such documnet exist that can give more information about this ,being this a database query and related to database.If somebody ran a Irrelevant query ,it may crash the LMS database.

Thanks-

Afroz

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Hi Afroz,

Maybe my question should have been better worded; my SQL query merely illustrates how I determine the current port count  i.e. rows=ports in the table wbuport

What is the maximum number of device ports that is supported in a single instance of LMS 4.2.4?

Regards,

Alan.

Hi Alan,

this information is with the development team , you can direct your query to them. Below is the link which you can used to

post your query to them:

http://developer.cisco.com/web/lms/home

Thanks-

Afroz

[Do rate the post]

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: