Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS config archive, fail to telnet with Nexus 7000

liwang0059
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

I config LMS to manage many network devices with the same credential. However, only the Nexus 7000 fail to be archive configuration. LMS log said during telnet, the authentication fail 3 times. (I didn't use any authen server. The username and password are local. and in DCR page, i only configure "

Primary Credential"l, nothing in "Auto Update Credential")

Then i do a CAD check and fail also. I open the RME/CAD log, comparing with those successful log, there is one line different:

[ Mon Mar 05  16:04:27 SGT 2012 ],WARN ,[main],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.inventory.cda.CdaFacade,getCdaHandlerIf,163,CdaAG is not implemented for the device145.240.152.1

What does it mean "CdaAG is not implemented for the device??? Or what should i do?

Thank you for your help in advance!!!!

Best Regards

Lian Qi

1 Reply 1

yjdabear
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Cda seems to stand for "Check Device Attribute".

Do you have other Nexus (5k, 2k) that are not failing?

Two possibilities I could think of are: Either 1) Your Nexus 7k's are using a custom device prompt, in which case that could be worked around by entering your 7k prompt in /opt/CSCOpx/objects/cmf/data/TacacsPrompts.ini, or 2) The RME device support pkg for Nexus 7k on your LMS is not present or not up-to-date. Then you need to install the latest Nexus 7k device pkgs from within Software Update or dl/install manually from the CLI.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: