cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS installation

ahmadabuzayyad
Level 1
Level 1

after install the common service and begin to install the campus manager and during the installation it give me message that : "there is no component selected"

note: there is no list to choose from it.

note2: this step come after write down the password and choose the licence file.

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

On what platform are you installing? Are there any other details in the installation log? What license choice did you make (i.e. actual licese file, PIN/PAK, eval)?

i install it on server 2000, the licience that i used is the actual licence file no pin/ no pak no evaluation.

so i don't know what is the matter

I am unable to locate this error in the source. So make sure the license file is valid. Since this is Windows, make sure you're doing the installation as a local Administrator, and that the TEMP and TMP environment variables point to a short path such as C:\TEMP.

If you still have problems after verifying the things above, check the installation log file for errors.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco