Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS v.4 Periodic Reports

medo_shakl
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Dears

I Need your support as i have problem with Periodic Reports, I need to stop creating them or change thier date

Can any one help me with this issue

Best Regards,

Mohamed Atef

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Vinod Arya
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We can suggest the best way to schedule the job you want in LMS. But you have to share more details on which job is it? Any system job or user created job? Name of job - like Netconfig, Sync Archive etc.

Ideally each job has as number in 4 digit : say 1234. And when the job is scheduled, it runs with an instance number after a decimal, like 1234.1, 1234.2, 1234.3, .... , 1234.n incrementing each time it runs.

To edit, you have to modify the first instance by searching that job in job browser under admin.

In a system job, which is there for inventory or configuration archive, you can simply try to disable it once and enable with new schedules.

Please share more details on job type and LMS version.

-Thanks

Vinod

**Encourage Contributors. RATE them **

-Thanks Vinod **Rating Encourages contributors, and its really free. **

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Vinod Arya
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We can suggest the best way to schedule the job you want in LMS. But you have to share more details on which job is it? Any system job or user created job? Name of job - like Netconfig, Sync Archive etc.

Ideally each job has as number in 4 digit : say 1234. And when the job is scheduled, it runs with an instance number after a decimal, like 1234.1, 1234.2, 1234.3, .... , 1234.n incrementing each time it runs.

To edit, you have to modify the first instance by searching that job in job browser under admin.

In a system job, which is there for inventory or configuration archive, you can simply try to disable it once and enable with new schedules.

Please share more details on job type and LMS version.

-Thanks

Vinod

**Encourage Contributors. RATE them **

-Thanks Vinod **Rating Encourages contributors, and its really free. **
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: