I am having difficulty getting the User tracking for IP Phones to work correctly in Ciscoworks LMS 3.2.
Callmanager is version 220.127.116.1100-12. Campus manager version is 5.2.1
Any help you could give with troubleshooting would be greatly appreciated.
Here is a link to the troubleshooting steps for UT and IP Phones:
Let me know if that helps or if you find yourself not making any progress.
I had seen that document and been through the processes
I think that I have covered all the basic cdp/snmp and discovery issues. Any suggestions on where to go from here would be appreciated.
Does 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199 return any data? And could you verify that the SNMP service is enabled? (Control Center > Feature Services > Performance Monitoring Services > Cisco Call Managers SNMP Service > Tools > Service Activation
Our telecommunications guys have verified that the SNMP service is enabled on the subscribers and publisher
An snmpwalk of 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11 (ccmPhoneTable) returns results on all three callmanager nodes.
And new phone data is now available in user tracker. It apparently was acquired three and a half hours ago, before I asked the telecommunications guys to check the snmp service so I don't think I can blame it on them just turning it on.
I did reboot the LMS server yesterday before I went home, but apart from that nothing has changed.
It's a little bit disturbing not finding the cause, but a happy ending just the same.
Thanks for your help.