cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS4.2 Inventory Reports

bm_5789
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone found a way to run inventory reports for 3750 stacks that will show the serial number, etc., for each switch in the stack?  My inventory reports are way off because the master switch in the stack is the only one accounted for in the inventory report.  Does anyone know how to get the 7961 ip desk phones in the inventory reports?  TIA

2 Replies 2

jedavis
Level 4
Level 4

I have a custom inventory report that I created called "basic device info".  It just reports Device name, device type, serial number, IP address and image version.  I just ran it on both a 3750G stack and on a 3750-X stack.  It reports the SN for all devices in the stack.

Just for grins I ran the canned detailed device report on the 3750G stack and I see SNs for all devices in there also.  What report are you running?

-Jeff

Thanks for your reply.  I go to Report Designer > Inventory then I design the report.  So far the only report I made up showed the ip address and the model.  So I think I will have to play with the design features to get what I want.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: