cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

missing package (LibCda.RME40.v1-3) on cw2000-rme page ?

janvandek
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We like to install the device package for the support of the ACE10K9 device.

(ACE.RME40.v1-0)Therefore I need several dependencies. One of the dependencies: SharedCdaACE.RME40.v1-0 refers to another dependency LibCda.RME40.v1-3. This package LibCda.RME40 is not found on the cw2000-rme page. Where can I found this package ? or is this an error in the readme doc. of the SharedCdaACE.RME40.v1-0.readme.pdf ?

Jan

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This package is part of RME 4.0.6. It sounds like your package repository is damaged. I'm betting you are on Windows. There is a procedure to recover this available by contacting the TAC. They will also give you some steps to ensure this does not happen in the future.

Hi,

No, we work on Solaris 9.

So what you suggest is that we don't have to install this ACE package? Just contact TAC to find a way to suppor the ACE devices?

We installed RME4.0.6, some time ago.

It is still possible on Solaris to have a damaged RME package repository. Yes, contacting TAC is the way to go. They will provide you with a complete up-to-date package set which will give you the missing package(s) as well as ACE support.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco