Views
Helpful
Replies

Monitor Cisco voice gateway

ls440
Level 1
Level 1

hello all,

Is it possible to monitor the cisco gateway via MIB or OID? How could we do this?

8 Replies 8

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Depends , what hardware model/type are you talking about ?

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

VG310 Analog voice gateway

MIBS supported are referenced in the link below and or could be used and or uploaded in your snmp manager software

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/access/vg350/software/configuration/guide/vg350_scg/scgapp_platforms_ORIG.html#31959

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

I would like to monitor the cisco gateway via community, in nagios. is it possible?

Yes, but it will require more manual work as to deciding what you want to monitor , from which specific MIB using the check_snmp plugin.

M.

Thanks for the reply. When I ran snmpwalk -v -c Public example.com i get lots of MIB and OID's. But I just wanted to check status of PRI. so check_snmp can do this? How could i start. Also I wanted to monitor the connectivity from other host. 

did you find the solution to monitor vgw?

Monitoring voice gateway using nagios, is it possible?