Views
Helpful
Replies

Mpls TE

DaryelLeon22720
Level 1
Level 1

Screenshot_20200127-173938.png

I have this topology and I need to establish a mpls traffic engineering tunnel between pc1 and pc2 the problem is how I add to my mpls forwarding table the routes learned by bgp

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

As per your diagram, there is only 1 Path available from PC 1 to PC 2, what kind of Traffic Engineering we are considering here ?

we do not know your configuration - post more information along with configuration.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

ok, what I need is to create a private tunnel between pc1 and pc2 for that in R2 I try to make an explicit route to R7 but my mpls forwarding table doesn't have those addresses but showing an ip route I already have the addresses that I obtained through MP-BGP
I don't know if I explain it well, I'm sorry for my English

we do not know your configuration - post more information along with configuration.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

The statement reads as follows
In the proposed scenario, it is necessary to interconnect the network of Client one (CE1) with the network of Client two (CE2), to calculate the performance it is required
do it through a traffic engineering tunnel. The three service providers are assigned an ASN as shown in the figure.

In gns3 I set the scenario and in the photo there is all the information the problem is that it does not allow me to create the explicit path from IOU3 to IOU8 because in mpls forwarding table it does not have the prefixes of the other autonomous systems for the explicit path
Sin título.png

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card