Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need help administratively organizing tunnels

Primarily a Cisco shop. We have a lot of tunnels and tunnel types. I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with administratively documenting and upkeeping records for tunnel configurations. A topology map is easy enough. I guess I'm picturing a text version that holds all pertinent information per tunnel. Maybe there is a template or a picture of an example or something. Or an article on the subject of documenting tunnels. Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Turns out that the ASDM provides an excellent view of the tunnels. ASDM->Configuration->Site-to-Site VPN. More than enough information was present and I did not need to look elsewhere. I simply transferred the fields into an Excel spreadsheet. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Turns out that the ASDM provides an excellent view of the tunnels. ASDM->Configuration->Site-to-Site VPN. More than enough information was present and I did not need to look elsewhere. I simply transferred the fields into an Excel spreadsheet. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: