cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Network Design

msaeed
Level 1
Level 1

i am designing a new architecture for my network. i have the below devices and network component 

• ISR 4331 router
  • 2 core switch C9470 
  • 2 cisco firewall 1150
  • CT3504 wireless controller
  • and access switches 9300 and 9200
  • i will have around 5 internet fiber lines
  • servers for  LAN and servers will be accessed from the internet 
  • around 20 VLAN

what is the best practice design for my network?

5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Note , in essence this isn't really a question for the forum , which targets 'short-lived' practical and technical questions. In that context you can better work with a re-seller or integrator for solid advice. That costs money indeed, but you will also create a stronger case for your business and you handoff responsibilities somewhat.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

i already have re-seller. but I am afraid that the design they suggested is not the best practice. therefor i am seeking the experts advice here 

@msaeed wrote:

but I am afraid that the design they suggested is not the best practice. therefor i am seeking the experts advice here 

Without knowing a lot about this network there is not a lot to say other than "engage a reputable system integration".  
Sure, the list of equipment is nice but "what are you trying achieve" is the best question that needs to be asked.

- What design was suggested , why did you not like it ?

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

• they connected the internet direct to the firewall. router removed 
  • the make firewall the default gateway for all VLAN. all routing on the firewall