Helpful
Replies

New Devices added manually doesn't show in DCR

Myla Capanzana
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone,

Please help.

I am adding devices manually through DCR of Common Services but it doesn't show under DCR. These devices can be seen under DFM and RME.

Is it possible that I have already consume my license? How does licensing works?

BTW, I'm using LMS 2.6.

Thanks.

1 Reply 1

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In LMS 2.6, there are only two types of licenses.  You either have a 300 device license or an unlimited license.  If you have the 300 device license, LMS applications such as RME and DFM can only manage up to 330 devices.  DCR itself is not licensed.  You can technically add up to 50,000 devices to DCR.  If you are adding devices to DCR, but they are not showing up, I would suspect you are integrated with ACS and, your ACS configuration is not correct.  If you are integrated with ACS, check the Common Services > Device and Credentials > Reports > Devices not configured in ACS report to see if the devices show up there.  If so, you will need to add these devices as network clients of your ACS server.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: