Views
Helpful
Replies

New Site

czql5v
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Currently we have an offsite location which houses our ESXi host and 10 guests. We also have a cisco switch at this site. The costs for running this stand at £2.5k per month. I believe this to be a little excessive and wanted to explore the possibility of moving the existing ESXi host to another location. Either in the UK or Middle East where we have other offices.

We have VPN connections already setup at these offices from our HQ location. I have not worked with VPN connections and wondered what kind of setup I would need to accomplish this task?

For example would our current VPN connection be able to host our ESXi infrastructure or would I need some other kind of cisco routers or leased lines in addition to the VPN connection to make it work?

Any information of how this could work via a VPN connection would be gratefully received.

Regards.

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: