Helpful
Replies

OUT OF SYNC 4.0

estelamathew
Level 2
Level 2

Hello Dear's,

Please have a look on the attached.

I have a issue with OUT OF SYNC ,When i sync devices running config with startup config still they are shown in out of sync TAB,But the job is seen completed,,

when i see the difference it shows me ntp clock period and certicate signed,

How i can exclude these frequently happening  configs to reflect in out of sync tab.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Go to Admin > Collection Settings > Config > Config compare Exclude Commands Configuration, and select Switches and Hubs > Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series Switches.  Fill in the following line in the "Config compare exclude commands configuration" box:

end,exec-timeout,length,width,certificate,ntp clock-period

Then run a new sync archive job for this switch.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What type of device is this?

Hello Clarke,

• These are switches 2960G 48 TC-L.
  • And in the attachement there is one switch name toll_house at the bottom  it's showing running config not available.

Thanks

Go to Admin > Collection Settings > Config > Config compare Exclude Commands Configuration, and select Switches and Hubs > Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series Switches.  Fill in the following line in the "Config compare exclude commands configuration" box:

end,exec-timeout,length,width,certificate,ntp clock-period

Then run a new sync archive job for this switch.

Hello Clarke,

For 1 of the switch it show's me running config not available,Please have a look at the attached.

Thanks

This is a different issue than the out of sync problem described previously.  Start a new thread for the config sync problem with this one switch, and keep this one for discussing the out of sync problem.