Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Out-Of-Sync Summary Exclude Commands not applied in LMS 4.0

In earlier versions of LMS it was possible to choose i.e. the Routers category (top level) and enter a series of commands to be excluded from the comparison. In LMS 4.0.1 I experience, in several different installations, that this is not possible. It seems I can enter one exclude command beyond the defaults per category, the rest is not applied even though the feedback from the application is positive. Next time I access the Exclude Commands view, the commands I entered are gone. Is this a change of behaviour or a bug?

2 Replies 2

Martin Ermel
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I have no LMs 4.0 to test but did it on LMS 4.1 and at least the GUI is working as expected:

I went to the Routers category, copied the line "end,exec-timeout,length,width,certificate,ntp clock-period" and opened the "Cisco Interfaces and Modules" category, pasted the content in the window, applied and confirmed the operation; next time I opened the "Cisco Interfaces and Modules" the commands were still there.

What I could not confirm, if the background process takes respect of the newly entered commands....

Ok, so it works on LMS 3.x and 4.1. Anyone using LMS 4.0.1 with experience on this issue?