cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PI 2.0 and Audit Status

scott.leonard
Level 1
Level 1

I have PI 2.0 and two 5508 controllers running 7.4.121.0.

Every morning I find the Audit Status is back to mismatch so I run an audit, pull the current config from the controllers and am back to identical status even though PI now lists both controllers as being on 7.0.240.0. About ten minutes later PI starts showing the correct 7.4.121.0 again.

So, two wierd issues, 1) for ten minutes after a manual audit PI thinks the controllers have reverted to 7.0.240 (even though audit result is identical) and 2) The next day there will again be an audit mismatch.

Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark Ellis
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I am having a similar issue. Prime 2.0, upgraded controllers from 7.0.240.3 to 7.4.121.0.

Have you been able to work out why ?

We have found that if you remove the controller from Prime and add it again it works fine, this issue only seems to occur if you upgrade a controller that was allready being monitored by Prime.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mark Ellis
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I am having a similar issue. Prime 2.0, upgraded controllers from 7.0.240.3 to 7.4.121.0.

Have you been able to work out why ?

We have found that if you remove the controller from Prime and add it again it works fine, this issue only seems to occur if you upgrade a controller that was allready being monitored by Prime.

I never found out why. I did remove and re-add the controller and this fixed the problem but only after the third time. The first two times I removed and immediately re-added the controller and ended up with the same problem. The third time I removed it on Friday afternoon and went home for the weekend. On Monday morning I re-added the controller and the issue went away.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: