Views
Helpful
Replies

PI 2.1 - Schedule Configuration Task

oizetbegovic
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm using Cisco PI 2.1 and I'd like to create a scheduled configuration task so that each week PI saves the running-configuration into startup. I've successfully created and deployed the template, but there's no way to schedule it.

Can configuration task be scheduled?

Thanks!

4 Replies 4

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I don't think ,we have the sechduling option in the configuration task. attached is one screenshot

You can scheduled the job only for once.

Thanks-

Afroz

***Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Hi,

is there a plan to add this functionality? I really don't see a reason why a task can't be rescheduled. It's a disaster that admin has to create new task each day to do something on a regular basis...

I am not sure ,if this will be added in the coming release .If there would be anything I will update this thread.

Thanks-

Afroz

***Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Well, this is a functionality which is available in old CW LMS so I think that PI, as LMS successor, should have this functionality enabled. It's so sad to see some basic functionalities not working in PI...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: