Views
Helpful
Replies

PI 2.1 - Schedule Configuration Task

oizetbegovic
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm using Cisco PI 2.1 and I'd like to create a scheduled configuration task so that each week PI saves the running-configuration into startup. I've successfully created and deployed the template, but there's no way to schedule it.

Can configuration task be scheduled?

Thanks!

4 Replies 4

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I don't think ,we have the sechduling option in the configuration task. attached is one screenshot

You can scheduled the job only for once.

Thanks-

Afroz

***Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Hi,

is there a plan to add this functionality? I really don't see a reason why a task can't be rescheduled. It's a disaster that admin has to create new task each day to do something on a regular basis...

I am not sure ,if this will be added in the coming release .If there would be anything I will update this thread.

Thanks-

Afroz

***Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Well, this is a functionality which is available in old CW LMS so I think that PI, as LMS successor, should have this functionality enabled. It's so sad to see some basic functionalities not working in PI...