cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PI 2.2.0 Converged Theme - create WLAN configuration scheduled task

Jim Crabb
Level 1
Level 1

I'm doing some reworking of our "guest" wireless, and I want to schedule these WLANs to disable at a certain time and re-enable at a different time.  I know exactly where to do it in the Classic Theme (Configure > Templates > Controller Template Launch Pad), but I cannot, for the life of me, find where/how to do it in the Converged Theme.  I'd like to get this figured out, since the Classic Theme has been depricated.  The table that shows the menu mapping between the two themes shows that this menu maps to Configuration > Templates > Features & Technologies, but I'm not really sure how to use that, and I can't find any decent documentation on it.  Can anyone point me to some documentation, or maybe just walk me through how/where to do this?

Thanks

Jim

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ramkris2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Jim,

In the converged theme, it's under:

Inventory > Network Devices > Device Type > Wireless Controller > select Controller > Configure > WLANs > Wlan Configuration 

Then the scheduled task can be monitored from: 
Configuration > Scheduled Configuration Task > WLAN Configuration

I've attached a couple of screenshots for your reference. Hope this helps.

Ram

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

ramkris2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Jim,

In the converged theme, it's under:

Inventory > Network Devices > Device Type > Wireless Controller > select Controller > Configure > WLANs > Wlan Configuration 

Then the scheduled task can be monitored from: 
Configuration > Scheduled Configuration Task > WLAN Configuration

I've attached a couple of screenshots for your reference. Hope this helps.

Ram

Awesome, that's exactly what I'm looking for.  Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: