cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PI 3.0.1 WLC Sync

EPAM NetSupport
Level 1
Level 1

I have PI 3.0.1 with latest device pack installed and four Cisco Flex 7510 WLCs in inventory. The matter is that two of four WLCs can't sync with PI. "Verify credentials" passes successfully, but Sync button gives "Collection Failure" message. Please, help.

8 Replies 8

Vahid Tavajjohi
Level 1
Level 1

which snmp version you used?

i've tried both 3 and 2c

if you used "@" like charachters  in your credential or community, change that, in some cases it make problems

thank you, Vahid. but I doubt. I have the same creds and snmp options for all WLCs. on two of them it works without any problem. btw, OS versions are identical on all WLCs.

because i had similar problem like you said after sync, and find that in some case that its not clear why, that charachters make issues, so if you not tested, do the test may be it solve the problem

i've had tried. with username, password and snmp community strings without any special characters. no luck :(

once my all device worked perfectly with SNMPv3, suddenly one of my WLCs had a problem with SNMPv3, and after changing  everything, i delete the WLC and readd again, and it works!!!

if your problem not been solved,i suggest try with snmpv2 and if nothing happend, delete and  readd,

seems my problem is gone as well. I've installed 3.0.2 patch and readded one of my controllers. it's ok for a week already.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: