cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PI 3.0 Reports for PSIRT and EoX

pvanvuuren
Level 3
Level 3

After quite some time my PI 2.2 server has finally been upgraded to PI 3.0.

So the first thing , is to check out all the new features such as the PSIRT and EOL Report. The documentation all refers to the "Choose Reports > PSIRT and EoX." 

I simply cannot find this link.

Could this be license related?  Has any one seen this EoX Report?

Cheers

Pierre

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Waldemar Gretz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Pierre,

i think this is only in Professional-installation available.

Cheers

Waldemar

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Waldemar Gretz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Pierre,

i think this is only in Professional-installation available.

Cheers

Waldemar

Hi Waldemar,

I must admit, I didn't think your reply held much validity.  But then I discovered the fine print in the "QuickStart Guide". 

On Page 6, below Table 3, displayed as a small footnote:  "Compliance is supported on the Professional virtual appliance configuration and the Cisco Prime Infrastructure Appliance (Gen 2, UCS based) only."

This is very disappointing, but probably strategic. (smart collector) The PSIRT and EOx report is surely not dependent on the extreme harddisk, cpu, and ram requirement which the professional version need.

Cheers

Pierre

smp
Level 4
Level 4

I do not have this menu option either. I am a brand new PI user, but by googling and skimming the PI doc a bit I suspect the Compliance Service needs to be running. It is not on my installation. The option is under Administration > (Settings) System Settings > General > Server, at the bottom. I'm not in a position where I can turn it on yet, but if you do, could you post back so I know?

Also, just found this in the PI3.0 admin guide under the Configuring Server section on page 3-12:

"The Compliance Service allows you to run Cisco PSIRT security and EOX obsolete-device compliance reports."

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: