cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PI 3.1.2 - Collection Failure Trap Receiver Registration : Bootstrap procedure is null or empty.

John Palmason
Level 4
Level 4

Hello, I have been struggling with PI 3.1.2 (w/tech Pack 2) to understand the error messages for inventory that is showing Collection Failure:

Collection Status Details

Trap Receiver Registration : Bootstrap procedure is null or empty.

I have opened a TAC but they are so slow to respond to these kind of request is starting to get embarrassing for them.

If I hear back from them I will update my post.

Thanks

John

5 Replies 5

thefilmguy
Level 1
Level 1

I am having this same issue. For (1) 2504 WLC I get this error. I also cannot remove it. I have restarted the appliance with no luck. I am running 3.1 but installing the maintenance release hoping this resolves the inventory issues.

@thefilmguy I have since been able to remove this alert/warning but I am not sure what change did it for me, I have been working with TAC on many inventory related issues with these latest device packs and along the way they have been corrected.  If you still have this issue I would suggest you open a TAC case.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

JP

ymoges
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem running on 3.1.5. Several routers and switches affected.

same here, several routers and switches running on 3.1.5...but they were fine on 3.0.

bhinder119
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same issue. Did you ever find a solution? Thanks in advance!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: