cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime 2.1 upload of update files failes

stephan.ochs
Level 1
Level 1

When trying to upload some update files I get an error "An error occurred while uploading file." and then, after some minutes "There was an error uploading this file. Waited 180 seconds for upload to be complete, but it was never completed.".

This happens with "pi_2.1device_packs_6-49.ubf" and "pi212_20141118_01.ubf" on PI 2.1 (2.1.0.0.87).

I am following the update instruction in Release Notes (http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/2-1-2/release/notes/cpi_rn.html#pgfId-52962).

I am using the root account in GUI and already restarted NCS.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Vinod Arya
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I tried it using Chrome it works perfectly fine. It may be mostly a browser issue. I would recommend to try another recommended browser.

Also, see if you can use IE for this (7/8/9). In case you get an error try from 'Internet Options' * select 'Security' tab * click 'Custom Level' button * Disable the IE option 'Include the local directory path when uploading files to a server' .

-Thanks

Vinod

-Thanks Vinod **Rating Encourages contributors, and its really free. **

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Vinod Arya
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I tried it using Chrome it works perfectly fine. It may be mostly a browser issue. I would recommend to try another recommended browser.

Also, see if you can use IE for this (7/8/9). In case you get an error try from 'Internet Options' * select 'Security' tab * click 'Custom Level' button * Disable the IE option 'Include the local directory path when uploading files to a server' .

-Thanks

Vinod

-Thanks Vinod **Rating Encourages contributors, and its really free. **

stephan.ochs
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you very much. With Chrome it worked.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card