Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime InfraStructure 2.2 Configuration Template error

malattar2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I'm facing Configuration template error . I can add the CLI template then after i press on Deploy i get error message  and this is happening with all the CLI templates  . ( also Attached the error )

The error message : "

Template Deployment- Prepare and schedule : HA With Virtual IP

There was an error while parsing and rendering the content. (updateLeftTreeOnce is not defined )

The HA With Virtual IP Template Body as below :

logging 10.30.2.252
ip access-list standard VTY_ACCESS
no deny any log
permit 10.30.2.252
deny any log

6 Replies 6

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi ,

Not seen this error before.

try other browser and see if that help

Thanks-

Afroz

***Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

already i cleared the browser cache and i tired firefix , chrome , safari and IE and all didn't work .

Also just i need to give a hint , when i upgraded the prime from 2.1 to 2.2 the configuration templates were working fine and suddenly today stopped working giving that error

Try to reboot the server once and check the issue.

update me if it fixed ,if not . I will check and update the thread later,if I found anything.

Thanks-

Afroz

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

We are facing the exact same issue. Here are the version :

Cisco Prime Infrastructure
Version : 2.2.0
Build : 2.2.0.0.158

We tried restarting the NCS services, but it doesn't help. We have the issue on differents PC and browsers. Users told me they got the issue before but it disappeared by itself. We will open a case about it.

Dear,

We opened TAC case and didn't solve the problem . We i did re-deploying the OVA from scratch and re building the config from scratch which solved the problem  but restoring from old database didn't work at all .

I have the same issue and what I found was when I log in with a tacacs account with root privilege I get the error, but when I log in with local root access I don't.

So the question is how or what attribute are we not getting through tacacs.