cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Infrastructure site map wired devices

cmarva
Level 4
Level 4

I can't seem to find this anywhere, hoping maybe someone else can shed some light.

in the user guide, under site maps, there is a section that explains how to view wired devices associated to a site map. You go to that floor area, click tools in the upper right, then select wired device info and a pop-up shows the wired devices and client counts.

But what I cannot find is how to associate a wired device to that map so that the information shows up when you do the above to view wired device info. It says in the pop-up that the wired devices will not be shown on the map, I get that. But how do you associate a switch to that site map? That's what I can't find.

For instance, for a particular branch I have a heat map that shows the AP layout. But when I go to tools and click wired device info, nothing shows up in the pop-up. So how do I get the switch at that branch associated to that site/heat map?

TIA for any pointers - chris

2 Replies 2

cmarva
Level 4
Level 4

disregard, I think I figured it out

Vass86
Level 1
Level 1

I Know it's been a long time but how did you manage to mark wired device on plan ?

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: