cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Network Fault Management Overview Video Training Now Available

Robbin Thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This video introduces you to fault management concepts and processes by illustrating how Prime Network manages faults and how system users address faults when they occur.

While this video uses Prime Network 4.1 to illustrate the to illustrate concepts and tasks, the information applies to all Prime Network 4 releases.

Click here to access the video, which opens in a separate tab or window.

To begin the video, click Play.

Note: The video is Flash-based.

4 Replies 4

n.taka
Level 1
Level 1

HI Robbin,

We currently have Cisco Prime Provisioning tool, version 6.4.1. After watching the video, I think that we should get this Fault Management tool.

Please can you assist us on this. Should we buy another Cisco Prime physical server or what could be the best option to get this tool and the cost.

regards

Navi

Robbin Thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Navi, and thank you for your interest!

Please provide me with your contact information, including your e-mail address, company name, location, and any other information you'd like to pass along, and I'll get you connected with the right group.

n.taka
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Robin,

Below are my contact deatils:

Name - Navi Taka

Company - Telecom Fiji Ltd

Address - Suva, Fiji.

email - navitalai.taka@tfl.com.fj

Phone - 679-3210522 

Hope to here from you soon.

regards

Navi 

Hello Navi,

I have forwarded your information to a product manager who plans to identify and connect you with the correct group to contact you.

Should you have interest in the meantime, you can click here to open a page listing all of the videos currently available in the Prime Network training series, as they are also accessible on our corporate Web site.

Regards,

Robbin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco