cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Network Registrar 9.1 GUI issue

vlad41592
Level 1
Level 1

I encountered the problem during the initial setup of two appliances PNR-DHCPDNS-APL-K9 with Prime Network Registrar 9.1.1.
Every appliance has two Virtual Machines,one regional server and one local server.

I initially started the regional and local server on the first appliance and one local server on the second appliance.
I was able to configure the basic networks parameters, upload the license on the regional and successfully register the two locals to the regional.
Then suddenly the regional server logged me out of the GUI, I was not able to log in again even if the credentials were correct.
I thought this was probably due to a problem on the space allocation on the disk SD3 on the regional server which appeared to be full...I then incremented the space on VMWARE esxi and started the regional server again, which now sees the additional GB but they are not allocated for the SDA3, I am not confident with those operations on linux therefore I am unsure how to allocate it for the SDA3.
In attachment you can find some troubleshooting command for the regional server.

I then shutdown the regional server on the first appliance and started it on the second appliance, incrementing the disk space before the boot.
This second regional server correctly see the allocated disk space on sda3, but after a while I encountered the same problem:
The system logs me out from the GUI  and I cant log in again (auth failed).

The second regional server, which does not have disk space problems but still don’t allow me to login to the GUI and present the 501 – Connection Failure mentioned below.

Someone had similar issue?

0 Replies 0