cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Training

dagyb
Level 1
Level 1

Does Cisco have any training out yet on the prime infrastructure? We're about to replace our existing wireless network(4400 and WCS and LMS4.2) with the new 2500 WLC's and Prime and I don't see any classes avaiable on Global Knowledge's website.

5 Replies 5

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There is nothing yet formal class wise. The product managers said they hope to have some out this year.

There is a good series of videos on demand that they put up on YouTube. Start with #1 here.

bradwilson75
Level 1
Level 1

I have customers requesting formal training on PI and also support staff who require training.

Cisco does 4 WebEx sessions a week on Prime. They are really more marketing than anything, but there is some basic info on functionality to be gained. If you are interested I'll try and paste the link in when I get to the office in the morning.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

If this posts answers your question or is helpful, please consider rating it and/or marking as answered.

OK Thanks, from watching the videos it looks like just another redo of LMS with support for more devices. I hope I'll be able to import at least some data from LMS 4.2. I hate the idea of having to rewrite all of my "Automated Action Rules" and such.