Views
Helpful
Replies

Problemas de Acceso por VPN

rsalazarvco
Level 1
Level 1

Cordial saludo,

Hace algunos días, después de una actualización de Windows, varios de nuestros equipos dejaron de conectarse por VPN a nuestro equipo Meraki MX64W, después varias revisiones, encontramos que los computadores localizan el equipo, inician la negociación para el acceso e intentan conectarse, pero la conexión se rechaza y no se puede establecer.

Qué debo hacer?

Gracias por su pronta respuesta.

Atentamente,

Rodrigo Salazar Valencia

2 Replies 2

Hi @rsalazarvco 

As you mentioned after windows upgrade, did you guys try to downgrade the Windows and see if it works?  I believe it not fair look for problems on the network side  if the change was on the machine side. Of course, this new Windows upgrade could hit a Bug on the network side, but it is very likely the problem is on the machine and not on the network.

I have recently applied the updates to the operating system and the firmware of the MX64, I have managed to connect, but the connection drops, that is, with the vpn connection configured on the Windows computer, it connects to the cisco meraki mx 64 a few seconds later it disconnects, when investigate the trace further, it is observed that the equipment is rejecting the connection, but there is no information about it.