cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Query on Cisco IPsec Licensing, HSEC-K9

Maverick111
Level 1
Level 1

I'm currently debugging one issue with the IPsec tunnel and it seems like one of our client's NW engineer seems to have missed to install the HSEC-K9 license. 
The issue is that the new IPsec tunnels are not coming up even though both peers are rightly configured with all the necessary configurations.

While cross checking in the design specification document, I could see that the Licensing detail is mentioned as "U.S. Export Restriction Compliance license for 4400 series". It is also clearly mentioned to procure to two license and to install the same in the core router.Other Network Architecture Subjects

Query #1

I'm confused with the term here. Can someone confirm whether the "U.S. Export Restriction Compliance license for 4400 series" and HSEC-K9 License is same?

Query #2:

I can see the below error in the router console log. I have more or less confirmed that the this is the reason behind our issue

Feb 22 10:48:53.170: %CERM-4-TUNNEL_LIMIT: Maximum tunnel limit of 225 reached for Crypto functionality with securityk9 technology package license.

"show platform cerm-information" Doesn't seems to working in the router. cisco ISR4451-X/K9 is the model.

These are the only commands available in the router. What is the command on this platform to check the number of active tunnels?

RT#show crypto ipsec ?

policy Show IPSEC client policies

profile Show ipsec profile information

sa IPSEC SA table

security-association Show parameters for IPSec security associations

spi-lookup IPSEC SPI table

transform-set Crypto transform sets

0 Replies 0