cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We are finding that some router models are more susceptible to CRC increase/snr decrease than others and tend to lose sync more easily especially when it comes down to sudden spikes in crc indicative of REIN/SHINE issues. Im trying to determine wh...

Obi-WWAN by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've setup an icmp-echo IP SLA on a Cisco C9300 to ping another device on our network. I'm now trying to monitor the amount of timeouts seen by the IP SLA job in our monitoring tool (WhatsUp Gold) but when setting up the monitor, the issue I'm having...

DM812 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know that there was a tool a couple of years ago which migrated config from Cisco IOS to Nexus but it doesn't look like this is available anymore. Is there anything else around which can migrate the configuration? Python script or similar? https://...

Evlaa2021 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm experiencing 'request timeout' when trying to ping external destinations from my network. The issue occurs when ACLs are enabled on my router. It's perplexing as to why this happens. Any suggestions or insights on resolving this issue would be gr...

samuelm_0-1712910341052.png samuelm_1-1712911057310.png samuelm_2-1712911073322.png samuelm_3-1712911116144.png
samuelm by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys. I have installed eve-ng on Hyper-V on Windows 11. I am trying to run multiple routers and FortiGate devices but have not been able to access the devices from my PC. I am using a bridged-adapter. My home network issues an IP address to my eve...