cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RME ConfigArchive job result wait time settings problem

raindrop18
Level 1
Level 1

When I change the default job result wait time settings of 120 seconds to 240 seconds it takes the new settings successfully but doesn't reflect the change later, it's just back to 120 sec what could be the issue. Thanks in Advance for any assistance.

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is likely a problem with your regdaemon.xml file containing two entries for the job timeout setting.  If you post this file, it should be easy to fix it.

thanks for the response. according to regdeamon.xml the change reflect correctly which is "300"sec. and when I tested my slower devices start archiving. so that confirm it's working. so I don't know why this change reflect on GUI. anyways as long as it's working I am just fine.                       dcma_sync_job_fetch_time                300                1

My bet is that there are two entries in regdaemon.xml for dcma_sync_job_fetch_time.  One is the correct value, and one is the original.  Removing the dup is tricky, so if you find a dup, post the file, and I can clean it up.

dcma_sync_job_fetch_time

dcma_sync_job_fetch_time

you are correct!! there are duplicate entry. is there any easy way I can remove that? for security reason I can't post the whole file or should I open tac case thanks!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: