Helpful
Replies

router a and b communicate with router c by network 192.168.102\24

Bruno_Carvalho
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

im doing my ccna certification study and need some help

i have 3 routers with several networks but i want router a and b to communicate with c by network 192.168.102\24

all of 3 know this network but they have to communicate between them through this network 102\24   

they work as a production routers with acls and nats and redundancy etc.

my problem is to create a mental flowchart to the resolution, because i know how to troubleshooting but i cant create the flowchart in my head.

So what do i need to do? check acls? create a static route? or try to ping vlan1 on the 3 routers?

Can anyone help me please??

3 Replies 3

Hello,

post a diagram of your topology, as well as the full running configs of all three routers...

Bruno_Carvalho
Level 1
Level 1

topology is a mpls connection between 3 routers in a triangle shape, check attached file, the configs are to big to post here. i just found the solution to the problem. i just had to check connectivity with a machine on the destination lan my issue was i had no info on a ip on the destination lan.

thank you for your quick reply @Georg Pauwen 

@Bruno_Carvalho wrote: Telldunkin

topology is a mpls connection between 3 routers in a triangle shape, check attached file, the configs are to big to post here. i just found the solution to the problem. i just had to check connectivity with a machine on the destination lan my issue was i had no info on a ip on the destination lan.

thank you for your quick reply @Georg Pauwen 

Great idea man thanks keep it up all the time. am very happy to see your standard.