cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Skills help

Skyamoebe551
Level 1
Level 1

I need help understanding how to configure these drive to be how this picture shows. I have added the packet tracer plus the configurations for the devices. 

Build It-1.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

here is your network (saved in PT version 8.1). The configuration in the text files contains a lot of errors, I had to change a few things (interfaces etc.).

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Hello,

the attached file you sent is almost empty. What specifically do you need help with ?

We’ll it’s supposed to look like the picture attached but the second switch I think was confusing me.

Hello,

did you get it configured correctly in the meantime ?

Hello,

here is the basic topology, with the serial interfaces added to the routers.

So the networks that are show on the picture where do those get applied too and how would I connect the devices to one another?

Hello,

sorry for asking stupid questions, but what is your experience level (with Packet Tracer), that is, do you know where to find the cables ? And do you know how to transfer a configuration from a text file to an actual device ?

h no it’s fine. I would say the very basics. I know where the wires are and how to connect but not sure if they need to be in the fast ether net port or which ports I should say. And I can copy and paste the text into the device. I’ve seen it done before once but don’t remember the right step!

Hello,

here is your network (saved in PT version 8.1). The configuration in the text files contains a lot of errors, I had to change a few things (interfaces etc.).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: