cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Super Admin unable to run reports

marshajr
Level 1
Level 1

LMS V3.1 - Even though Super Admin is meant to provide all privileges, I find that some inventory reports cannot be run, with the error message stating that I don't have permission. Has this been encountered by anyone else?

11 Replies 11

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Exactly which reports cannot be run? What errors do you see on the ACS server?

I've tried running the Inventory reports from the Report generator and gett INVREP0076 error. This also occurs when I try looking at the 'Generic Class' listing for IOS versions on the RME portal. Where should I look on ACS for the errors?

So it's all of the RME inventory reports? Post screenshots showing your ACS configuration for this user's group. The ACS failed attempts log would be a good place to check for errors.

As far as I can ascertain the problem is only occurring with Inventory. I can't locate anything in ACS that indicates a failure.

Attached are screenshots of what I hope are the relevant sections of the ACS config.

What about cwhp? And how is the System Identity User configured in ACS? That use must also have Super Admin access to all LMS tasks.

Attached is the cwhp details. All of the Cisco users are in the same group, and have the superadmin rights.

This sounds fine. When you enabled ACS integration, did you restart Daemon Manager?

The daemon manager has been restarted many times since.

Post a screenshot of the expanded task tree of the RME application in ACS under Shared Profile Components.

Attached are screenshots of the ACS profile.

I know this post is old but was it ever solved?  I am having the exact same problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: