Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Supported Device list for CPI 2.0?

Anybody seen a supported device list for the 2.0 release? I had heard they were adding the ASAs and maybe fixing some stuff with the Nexus monitoring also.             

If this posts answers your question or is helpful, please consider rating it and/or marking as answered.       

If this posts answers your question or is helpful, please consider rating it and/or marking as answered.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I haven't gotten to upgrade my lab yet but from the release notes, it appears you need to call up the supported devices from PI itself:

To view the list of supported devices in Prime Infrastructure:

Step 1 Log in to Prime Infrastructure.

Step 2 Switch to the Lifecycle view (if applicable).

Step 3 Click the question mark icon (Help) at the top right.

Step 4 Click Devices Level Support.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I haven't gotten to upgrade my lab yet but from the release notes, it appears you need to call up the supported devices from PI itself:

To view the list of supported devices in Prime Infrastructure:

Step 1 Log in to Prime Infrastructure.

Step 2 Switch to the Lifecycle view (if applicable).

Step 3 Click the question mark icon (Help) at the top right.

Step 4 Click Devices Level Support.

That worked, thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: