Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SWIM collection in Prime fails for newly added Cisco 3650 switch

Currently carrying out a refresh of my LAN devices moving to Cisco 3650 PS-S, when running SWIM from the software image management in Prime 2.1 I receive the following output:

SWIM_20002:Image Collection has not succeeded from device, Please check the status of the device or re-sync the Device from Device Work Center.

Invalid image import operation. Import operation not supported for [bootflash:packages.conf].

Invalid image import operation. Import operation not supported for [bootflash:packages.conf].

Is the 3650 not currently supported by Prime 2.1 for image collection?

2 Replies 2

naheedhassane
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I also have a similar problem.. but with ASR. so I cant import ASR image to cisco Prime repository it gives me the following error I've put in attach.

Details/Versions:

- Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.2.0

- ASR: Cisco IOS Software, ASR1000 Software (PPC_LINUX_IOSD-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 15.4(3)S1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (current version that I want to download/import to cisco Prime repository).

Can anyone help to solve this?

Regards

CISCO PRIME SCREENSHOT ERROR

syyang28108
Level 1
Level 1

A possible reason why your jobs are failing could be due to your device being configured as "Install" mode, thus having a packages.conf file. Prime does not support importing of packages.conf images. Also, I would recommend not using TFTP at all. Other protocols should work.