cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable To Fix My Internet Connection Issue!

RobinFernandez
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, Cisco users, and everyone also. I am new to this forum, and this is my first post also. Guys, I have a problem. That is, I bought a new Cisco router (Cisco Linksys E900 Wireless-N300 Router). After configuration of the router, unable to use the internet. My PC has directly connected to the router through an ethernet cable. After troubleshooting task, showing ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP config error. I don't know why this is happening, and how to solve this issue. Can anyone help with this?

3 Replies 3

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Cisco sold the Linksys brand to Belkin back in 2013. 

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- You may want this video useful :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq3UusE2Hig

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

RobinFernandez
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for replying. You are right. Before I used the internet by applying the above processes, but the internet and my router were off for a few days due to some reasons. After that, this problem occurred. Although today I have solved the problem. A friend provided me with this article, the process mentioned there is resolved after applying. I have just applied the following commands from the command prompt.
The commands are:
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /renew
nbtstat –R
nbtstat –RR
netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt
netsh winsock reset

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: