Views
Helpful
Replies

Unreachable devices report

benjo.rulloda
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I noticed in Cisco Prime 4.2 when we try to look for devices that are unreachable, we went to Reports>Inventory>Management Status>Unreachable Devices, but the devices indicated there are currently Up. We have another Cisco Prime Demo server not connected to the production network, it is monitoring another set of devices. We went to Unreachable Devices report from the Demo server but this time it shows no Unreachable Devices but currently 2 devices were disconnected from the network. How come this report is unreliable? Do know a report tool from Cisco Prime 4.2 that is accurate aside from the Event Monitor?

Thanks in advance for the help.

20 Replies 20

Thanks Afroz. May I ask where can I find the poller for Topology Services map?

Hi Benjo,

There is pollers for topology service map. what excatly you want to get through this..

Thanks-

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Hi Afroj,

I just want to keep the Topology Services map updated in as realtime as possible. The problem that I encountered before was one of the devices is already down but on the Topology Services Map, it is still Green.

Replied on the other thread..

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Thank you very much Afroj. Your such a big help.

Hi Benjo ,

Kindly Mark the other thread as resolved

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2242686?tstart=0

Thanks-

Afroz