Views
Helpful
Replies

Using DCNM on Amazon AWS

datacenter
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I just downloaded the latest version of DCNM and tryed to deploy it on Amazon AWS but got no luck, after the machine starts it stucks on the login page and no user and pass do work.

I then deployed it locally on our vCenter and I got the options to create a username/pasword and stuff, I was able to log in.

I then shutdown the machine and uploaded it to AWS, then the same problem happened, stuck on the username page.

Has anyone tried to deploy the DCNM on the Cloud? Is there any limitation or maybe a different version to be deployed there?

Thanks!

Cristiano Volz

1 Reply 1

marce1000
VIP
VIP

Ref : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/10_0_x/release_notes/b_dcnm_release_notes_10_0/system_requirements.html

Cisco DCNM Release 10 supports the running of the Cisco DCNM server on the following hypervisors:

• VMware ESXi 5.1

• VMware vCenter 5.1

• VMware ESXi 5.5

• VMware vCenter 5.5

• VMWare ESXi 6.0

• VMware vCenter 6.0

Chance this that you wil get into trouble with none native hypervisor solutions, probably because of system resources and related parameters.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: