cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

UTU & UTLite username field does not work

Hi all,

We have a fresh install of LMS 4.2.3 with device package updated running on W2008 R2 64bit.

UTLITE process seems to be working

H:\>netstat -an | findstr 16236

UDP    0.0.0.0:16236          *:*

UDP    [::]:16236             *:*

I ran the utlite33.exe as follow: utlite33.exe -domain ourdomain -host 10.0.0.1 -port 16236

At the same time I ran a wireshark capture on the LMS server and as I could see, the packet comes like userName=myuser@mydomain|macAddress=xx:xx:etc|ipAddress=10.0.0.200 etc

Everything seems to be ok by now, but it still doesn´t work. When I look  for it on utu there is no record found. As I understood, it should  appear immediatly on UTU or if I logout my username, appear in the  end host history report.

I restarted utlite server as clarke suggests on tihs thread https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/645331#645331

What kind of debug can I run on LMS? Any input that may help to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance

I ran the utdebug.bat and my username started to appear but just mine and not the others. See the attached files with output debugs from successfull and unsuccessfull ones. (utdebug does not work.log and utdebug works.log) Message was edited by: Javier Pobeda

0 REPLIES 0
Content for Community-Ad