cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What version of CiscoWorks LMS supports the CISCO7201 router?

rlortiz
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

This question was asked in November, 2007, but no answer has been given. What version of LMS will support the CISCO7201 router. LMS 3.0 did not support it in November. I believe there is a support request to Cisco, but no ETA. Is this still the status?

Thanks,

Richard

35 Replies 35

does anyone get ciscoview and topology working with 7201 ?

I upgraded 7000 package with the latest version (7.2) but not everything is working like ciscoview or topology ...

any idea

I checked to copy all zip to the right locations:

/opt/CSCOpx/MDC/tomcat/webapps/CVng/WEB-INF/classes/com/cisco/nm/cvw/devpkgs/Rtr7000.zip

/opt/CSCOpx/MDC/tomcat/webapps/rme/WEB-INF/lib/pkgs/Rtr7000.zip

/opt/CSCOpx/www/classpath/com/cisco/nm/xms/psu/pkgs/cvw/Rtr7000.zip

/opt/CSCOpx/www/classpath/com/cisco/nm/xms/psu/pkgs/rme/Rtr7000.zip

So you moved everything in place and bypassed the install instructions to use either the gui or PSU installer ?

no i installed the new package via the GUI but sometimes it occurs that packages are missing on right places so I just wanted to make sure they were on the right place

is it working for you ?

regards

Just wanted to say thanks - that has fixed my config management. Unfortunately it requires a fair few manual updates of packages but never the less it's now working a treat!

does ciscoview work for you with that router 7201?

what do you mean by saying manual updates?

regards,

alex

ciscoview doesn't work with the new device package. I wasn't able to use any kind of bundled update to upgrade from Rtr7000 v7.1 to v7.2 - I had to manuall install half a dozen updates by downloading the individual packages and installing dependancies for Rtr7000.