Views
Helpful
Replies

Why Cisco Support so weak, slow & lazy?

chinhin
Level 1
Level 1

not sure why the support like this...

recently I created a feedback & support connected me but I get very disappointed response :(

Case ID: SR 639261507 : Can you reassign an existing ticket to a Support that at TimeZone +8?

5 Replies 5

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Can you reassign an existing ticket to a Support that at TimeZone +8?

Call (not email) the TAC Escalation in your region and tell them to "re-assign" your case to Asia/Pacific due to "timezone issue".

I got the reply last Friday from Cisco Global Licensing Operations:

Based on the email the WLC device with serial number P********** shows to have an expired warranty. Currently in our tools the device shows a SmartNet coverage until 02-Sep-2017 based on contract number 9*******. I won’t be able to confirm if the SmartNet type of contracts cover warranties too as it is not our field of expertise. On the other hand, we don’t know how to help you update the warranty at the Device Details. We highly recommend to reach our Customer Support team at the following phone number:

Customer Support(USA): +1 800-553-6387

They can give you a hand and advise what would be the best steps for you to follow. As a friendly reminder we only support license generation and education and our tool access is limited for hardware coverage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also sent email to Duty Manger (last Friday afternoon)  but no reply from him yet

May I know the contact for local theater Asia/Pac?

A simple 5 second search reveals the following:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-worldwide-contacts.html

thank you for the link.

actually i also raised the same issue with same print screen to local vendor (i purchased from them).  They help me to log the issue but the info is not updated at the web page which make me confused...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Received at Fri 23/Sep/2016 12:16 PM

EF: 33315752478

Thank you for the response. Please see attach screenshot of the contract# 95134738 that is active.

We will coordinate  with appropriate team as well regarding the issue of the end user in Cisco portal and update within 24 hours.

Glenn Martin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Chin, please call and have your case routed to your local theater Asia/Pac. If this doesn't get yoiu in the queue,  then ask to speak to the duty manager

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card