cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect Plus licenses

keithcclark71
Level 3
Level 3

I have purchased Anyconnect Plus licensing on behalf of customer for upcoming firepower project for FTD 1010's. I didn't really think it through until now but I have 4 FTD 1010's and I am wondering is if users at these tail sites will be able to use the anyconnect to VPN into their Tail site firewalls using this licensing? When I add the  FTD 1010's into the FMC how do I apply the anyconnect licenses for all sites to host VPN access using these anyconnect licenses? Will all sites share the license and pool accordingly?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

AnyConnect Plus licenses are per-user and not per-device. As long as the Smart licenses are in your account and your FMC is registered to the Smart license portal, you can associate them with any or all of your managed devices.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

I never did(host) any connect licenses on FMC. however I have found this link might it help you. below is the youtube video from cisco

Licensing, Registration, FMC, FTD, AnyConnect, 3DES, Smart, Portal 

please do not forget to rate.

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

AnyConnect Plus licenses are per-user and not per-device. As long as the Smart licenses are in your account and your FMC is registered to the Smart license portal, you can associate them with any or all of your managed devices.

Nice one @Marvin Rhoads this is very helpful. your expert knowledge in this filed always benefits and help us all.

Thank you.

please do not forget to rate.
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card