Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect with SAML connection issue

Hi All,

I have configured Cisco AnyConnect to authenticate with SAML and O365.

When I connect, I am presented with the login page at which point I enter the password and then authenticate from my mobile phone. However, when it's 'authenticated' I get a message saying, 'You are Disconnected. You may now close this browser tab'. 

I have also noticed that even though it's gone through, the VPN doesn't actually connect.

The only thing that I have noticed which looks odd to me is that the 'Login URL' and the 'Logout' URL appear to both be the same in the Azure side SAML page.

***Just found this message when authenticating: "Failed to consume SAML assertion. reason: The profile cannot verify a signature on the message.Have tried to re-enable SAML auth in tunnel-group but no luck.***

Thanks for reading and any questions, please let me know.

Steven

15 Replies 15

I have also realised that I may also have an issue with my certificate or config. Even though the cert is applied on the ASA, when I try to connect using AnyConnect, I get the message that 'Certificate does not match the server name'

This can be ignored - was because I wasn't connecting via the correct name on the AnyConnect client.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card