Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA 5515-X ACL not matching

kh.farhad
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

I am configuring an asa 5515-x firepower services and I came into this problem that acl configured for service policies does not match any traffic. Actually when I want to select a specific traffic flow to inspect using sfr module or perform bandwidth policing on it I found out that my traffic does not match my service policy acl (no hit). So I used any to any acl and everything is fine except I that I must use all traffic passing through an interface that is not desired. The configuration of the asa is so simple, just an inside and an outside and inside traffic is PATed on outside. Is there a special configuration?

ASA software version is 9.6(1), ASDM 7.6(1), Firepower 6.0.1

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

No special configuration needed. Probably there was something wrong with your ACL.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

No special configuration needed. Probably there was something wrong with your ACL.

Thank you for responding, you are right, it was actually my own configuration causing the trouble. I selected outbound direction from the inside interface which was wrong so I reversed the direction and everything is fine now.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card