I tried to upgrade code from 9.1.5-12 TO 9.1.6-4 following these steps:
- Backup the ASA
- Remove older Any Connect clients
- On Primary FW and standby FW, set the new OS as the default
- From Primary FW “failover reload-standby” this will reboot the standby FW.
- Force a failover to standby FW “no failover active
- Reboot Primary FW (Reload)
- Make the primary FW active once more.(failover active)
The standby FW worked fine.
When I performed the reload on the primary FW the old code booted up.
I tried to change the code using (boot system disk disk0:/asa916-4-k8.bin) i get following error:
ERROR: Unable to set this url, it has already been set
Remove the first instance before adding this one