Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA 7.0(8)

jack samuel
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a ASA configured with static NAT and also the global PAT by the DMZ interface, whenever the traffic heading towards the DMZ.

I have a some questions:

• Nat control is disabled but stilli see the translation are done for static and PAT
  • And also i have not applied any access-list to allow the users from DMZ to access inside servers but still the users are coming DMZ to inside.
  • what is the default behaviour of firewall when nat-control is disable,

I hope when the nat-control is disabled then it controls all by acccess-list and by routiing but seem here is totally different though nat-control is disable and also the access-list are not defined still the traffic is entererd from DMZ to Inside.-

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

johuggin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Jack,

Do you have any DMZ access-rules at all? If so, what are they? Also, what are the security levels of the inside and the DMZ? Are you using a "same-security traffic" command anywhere?

Thanks!

Joey

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

johuggin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Jack,

Do you have any DMZ access-rules at all? If so, what are they? Also, what are the security levels of the inside and the DMZ? Are you using a "same-security traffic" command anywhere?

Thanks!

Joey

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: